From 8 to 8/28
For more than 25 years, American Direct has been one of the nation’s leading providers of architectural doors, frames, and hardware for commercial new construction, renovation and remodel.
In recent years, American Direct has additionally positioned itself as a national leader in “innovation at the door,” expanding its expertise to the integration of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components — from intelligent locks to total software solutions. With its acquisition of AccessNsite access control solutions, American Direct has further differentiated itself as the only company in the industry capable of fully combining Division 8 and Division 28 expertise to provide totally integrated safety and security solutions at the door opening.
To fully deliver on this 8/28 innovation, American Direct and AccessNsite have developed the Elite Partner Program, an experienced network of integrator partners across the nation. This program offers a true win-win partnership between integrators and the only company wholly able to design, source, install, monitor, and maintain every facet of a building’s openings — from the mechanical and electronic components of the actual door structure to the software and hardware that manages and uses the flow of data.
Key Elite Partner Benefits
- Div8/28 revenue sharing
- Significant, sustained lead generation
- Exclusive access to Division 28 product, service, expertise, and support
- Exclusive access to Division 8 product, service, expertise, and support
- Financial backing for material purchasing and bonding requirements
- Recurring monthly revenue opportunities
- Local support, including installation, inventory, storage, staging, and delivery
More Leads, More Jobs
American Direct is the nation’s leading provider of innovation at the door opening, generating more than $600,000,000 in annual bids covering Division 8, Division 10, and Division 28. As an Elite Partner, you receive a steady, significant flow of leads. In addition, with its distinct expertise in pre-construction services, including design-assist, American Direct is at the table in the earliest phases of projects, allowing our Elite Partners to be aware of projects long before others in the market.
Division 8 Revenue
As our Elite Partner, you are positioned to profit from significant Division 8 revenue opportunities. For example, for every dollar you sell on an electronic component, you can sell $4 on the mechanical. Stop leaving money on the table and tap into American Direct’s unparalleled buying power. Get the best prices on the best products from our deep network of partners, including Allegion, Assa Abloy, and Stanley. This includes all wood and metal door products, door hardware, electrified products, and electronic products. Just as important, you benefit from American Direct’s extensive expertise, resources, and support in bringing 8/28 solutions to life.
Financial Backing of American Direct
American Direct empowers its Elite Partners to take advantage of every opportunity, providing the financial strength to successfully manage the material purchasing and bonding requirements for the largest of projects.
With a new initiative currently in development, Elite Partners will soon be able to provide reliable, secure hosting services for their customers. AccessNsite will maintain the servers and provide the documentation and procedures to handle every aspect of the customer experience. The Elite Partner will provide onsite installation, service, and hardware support.
National Reach. Local Service.
American Direct has an extensive national footprint, with a presence in 17 major markets across the United States. As an Elite Partner, you gain the power of this network, including exclusive access to the American Direct Regional Service Centers (RSCs). These locations support our Elite Partners with the following turnkey services:
- Pre-installation of all door hardware
- “Finished/ready” site delivery
- No lost items
- Customer issue resolution
- Storage and cross-dock services
- Staging services
- Installation and service labor
In addition, RSCs provide access to local inventory, including wood and metal doors and frames, common door hardware, and electrified and electronic components.
There are many quality access control software solutions on the market, and we integrate with them on projects of every size. However, we have invested aggressively in AccessNsite because we recognize its distinct ability to deliver smart, simple, and seamless total security solutions.
Key Product Features: AccessNsite
- Unlimited system scalability, from 2-1000+ openings
- Comprehensive, ongoing sales and technical support
- Cross-platform, database-independent open architecture
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Seamless integration with best-of-breed hardware, as well as existing hardware and systems
- Simple, cost-effective deployment and maintenance
- Powerful systems interoperability and automation configurable to a building’s distinct needs
Explore AccessNsite’s full capabilities.
To support AccessNsite and American Direct as the national leader in totally integrated safety and security solutions, Elite Partners need to have significant experience in installation, commissioning, and service, including the following capabilities:
- Provide a best-practices approach to access control systems design.
- Perform site surveys.
- Conduct RFI/RFP analysis and response.
- Align best-of-breed AccessNsite products, as well as other access control products, with project specification.
- Install access control, video, and intrusion hardware.
- Configure software to confirm correct operation of hardware.
- Installation including 110VAC, conduit, structured cable, and backup battery.
- Translate the needs of the customer into the configuration of the software.
- Assist the customer in developing policy and procedure systems.
- Develop access levels, partitioning, and personnel management schema.
- Develop triggers and procedures to tackle complex feature evolutions.
- Develop credential issuance and credential management processes.
- Train end users on the proper operation of the system.
- Train end users on basic problem-solving techniques.
- Field usability questions from the customer.
- Provide front-line technical support when site issues occur.
- Handle repair of defective product.
- Respond quickly to on-site repair requests.
- Provide service-contract deliverables, including system checkup, periodic maintenance, and upgrades.