American Direct Announces Latest Enhancements to AccessNsite
Access Control Software
LENEXA, KS (August 23, 2017) — American Direct Procurement, Inc., announced today significant new features to its access control software, AccessNsite. This update is part of a planned regular update cycle that continues to enhance the product to meet the needs of clients and the rapidly changing security market.
The AccessNsite 7.9.9 update includes:
- Web Client Improvements – Customers can now enjoy the same rich features in a browser that are within our desktop client interface. This is an advantage for both mobile and hosted clients.
- Web Client Video – Surveillance video can now be viewed from within the Web Client. This includes event and pop-up alarm video, grid viewing, and live and recorded video.
- Web Client Graphic Maps – The Graphic Maps module is now available within the Web Client. This allows users to plot access and video devices onto one or multiple maps. Plotted devices can be controlled directly from the map as well as status and alarm management.
- Database Efficiency Improvements – This enhancement improves performance and provides significant reduction in database size and memory usage. Modules and dialogs now load faster and search results return more quickly due to smaller object sizes and improved memory efficiency. Database size has been reduced by up to a third requiring less space and time for backups.
- Support for Java 8 – This version of AccessNsite ships with Java 8.
“The main benefit that customers will see in this update is the extension of two key features: the viewing of surveillance video and the use of graphic maps,” said Jerry Glynn, American Direct’s Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer for AccessNsite. “More and more, AccessNsite clients are utilizing our web browser interface, making these enhancements a welcome addition to the product.”
AccessNsite, formerly a division of Quintron Systems, Inc., was acquired by American Direct in early 2016 as part of their “8/28 channel strategy” to be the only company combining Division 8 and Division 28 product, service, and expertise to deliver totally integrated safety and security solutions at the door opening. Since the acquisition, American Direct has invested over $1M in AccessNsite’s development, including six major upgrades.
# # #
AccessNsite® by American Direct goes beyond access control to deliver smart, simple, and seamless security solutions. AccessNsite combines all related security functions and data into one comprehensive user interface, with powerful systems interoperability and automation configurable to a building’s distinct needs. AccessNsite’s software solution integrates with best-of-breed hardware, as well as existing hardware and systems, enabling simple, scalable, and cost-effective deployment and maintenance. The intuitive interface helps users easily manage personnel, quickly and accurately assess events and alarms, and efficiently generate real-time, filter-based reports. In addition, AccessNsite offers comprehensive, customized training for users at every level, as well as ongoing technical support to ensure systems are always up to date and operating without fail. For more information, visit www.accessnsite.com.