ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE
AccessNsite is a total access control software solution with powerful systems interoperability and automation configurable to a building’s distinct needs — whether you have two doors to secure or 2,000 across multiple locations.
With modular, open-architecture design, AccessNsite provides the flexibility and scalability you need to efficiently adopt new technology and to reliably address your ever-evolving security needs.
- Cross-platform, database independent
- Runs on Windows and Linux
- Choose from a variety of databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and MariaDB
AccessNsite combines all related security functions and data into one comprehensive, customizable user interface. The browser-based, mobile-ready platform allows you to securely access and manage your facilities anytime, anywhere.
- Cohesive hardware configuration for traditional and edge devices
- Drillable engine to efficiently investigate events and alarms
- System monitoring tools and event streaming
- Customizable graphic maps
- Real-time automated and filter-based custom reporting
- Scheduling of data imports
- Straightforward personnel and identity management
AccessNsite is a Wireless/IP-enabled system that integrates seamlessly with best-of-breed hardware and existing systems for simple, scalable, and cost-effective deployment and maintenance
- Preconfiguration with Rapid Deployment Server for fast, reliable deployment
- Integrate with existing systems – ERP, HR, Visitor, MS Active Directory
- Intelligent and IP-based lockset integration – WiFi and Live
- Video, Intrusion, and biometrics integrations, including our VideoIP video management solution
Support and Service
No two buildings are exactly the same, which is why we provide customized training for users at every level, with a focus on specific roles, systems configuration, and overall security goals.
If you ever have an issue with your access control solution — or any component of your door opening — our local service teams respond quickly to address your needs and keep your buildings safe, secure, and operating efficiently.